8.21.2008

Meme

20 years ago. I was ten. I think this was the summer my family moved from Aurora, IL (infamous home of Wayne & Garth of Wayne's World) to Wheaton, IL.

10 years ago. My family moved from Wheaton, IL to Roanoke, VA the summer between my Sophomore & Junior years of college. I moved out of the dorms & into a small living unit on campus.
5 years ago. I had moved to NYC in January. August 14, 2003 was the date of the Great Blackout. I was fortunately away on vacation visiting my parents & watched the whole event on TV. Once again, the people of the City of New York proved to be amazing adapters.

3 years ago. I managed to fulfill the dreams of the sixth-grade me and went to Paris.

1 year ago. I got married in May to the dearest man. I love him more than anything in the whole wide world. More than bed, more than the color red.

So far this year. I quit my job. Had a spring fling with NYC. Moved to St. Louis, MO.

Yesterday. I explored Ladue, MO. Talked flowers and fabric. Dreamed of all that is to come.

Today. It's a rainy day. I think I may curl up and snuggle with the cat.

Tomorrow.

The rest of this year
.

1 Comments:

Blogger tyler said...

quite a journey. i hope you'll enjoy this stop in st. louis. looking forward to reading the 'tomorrows'.

have you checked out u.city and forest park? quite nice in the fall.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home